6320 Canoga Ave., Ste. 1500
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Free Case Inquiry
NELSON LAW OFFICE is a full-service law firm known for providing honest and knowledgeable legal services. Our lawyers represent all types of organizations from start-ups to established companies, including S-corporations, C-corporations, and LLCs. Our main office, located in Woodland Hills, serves Los Angeles and all counties in Southern California.
Our firm offers legal services in the following areas:
- Business and commercial litigation, including breach of contract, unfair competition, unfair business practices, breach of warranty, breach of promissory note, partnership and shareholder disputes, fraud, concealment, and a variety of other business disputes;
- Business operations, including business planning & consulting, corporate and LLC formation, acquisitions, transitions, and dissolutions;
- Business transactions, including business contract drafting & review, purchase/sale agreements, licensing agreements, and commercial real estate transactions;
- Employment litigation, including wrongful termination and wage & hour disputes;
- Human resources consulting, including management & employee training, employment policies & handbooks, employment agreements, and independent contractor agreements; and
- General civil litigation, including personal, contractual, and commercial disputes.
At Nelson Law Office, our mission is to provide clients with a practical and results-oriented approach to their legal issues. Our attorneys work closely with each of our clients throughout every step of the legal process. It is our philosophy that ongoing client communication is the key to good working relationships and successful advocacy.
Our California licensed attorneys bring a variety of transactional and trial experience to assist our clients. Whether you need to form a new company, review existing contracts, draw up a new agreement, or resolve a dispute, our skilled Los Angeles business attorneys can help. Contact our Los Angeles office to speak with a lawyer.